The Manhattan High School features Swiss Pearl Fiber Cement in various colors as per the design, corrugated steel panels and flush seam concealed fastener soffit panels. Metal Design Systems provided an Exact+Site™ 3D laser scan of this project to capture the as built conditions and utilized the data to provide CAD drawings and the layout for all the extrusions. Our Exact+Site™ 3D Laser Scanning Services can be utilized in many different formats, depending upon the needs of our customer and the project. Please visit our Exact+Site™ page for more information.
- ColumnMax™ Column Covers
- Series 10 – Glazed Joint Panel System
- Series 20 – Spline Reveal Drained and Back Ventilated Rainscreen
- Series 25 – Pressure Equalized Rear Ventilated Rainscreen Rainscreen
- Series 30 – Perimeter Extrusion Set Panel System
- Series 40 – Non-Progressive Wet Sealed System
- Series 42 – Non-Progressive Gasket Sealed System
- Series 44 – Non-Progressive Drained and Back Ventilated Rainscreen
- Series 60 – Flat Lock Tile System
- Series 70 – Pressure Equalized Hook and Pin Rainscreen System
- Series 72 – Pressure Equalized Hook and Pin Rainscreen System
- Series 80 – Single Skin Progressive Rainscreen System
We can bring your design to life.