University of Iowa
Scoreboard and Press Box
Series 20 has a full perimeter extrusion frame in each panel and utilizes shared clips to the wall structure. It is a mutli-directional progressively, installed rainscreen, which requires a fully flashed and sealed weather barrier. When completed, the system is very clean and attractive.
The Series 20 is a Spline Reveal Drained and Back Ventilated Rainscreen. It is a high performing, open joint (no caulk) panel system with minimal upkeep. It is architecturally pleasing and creates a crisp, fresh look for those seeking a unique exterior or interior appearance.
- Maintenance free
- High standard performance
- Superior Aesthetics
- No caulk- open joint
Performs to Standard Testing Criteria:
- ASTM E 283 – Static Air Infiltration
- ASTM E 331 – Static Water Infiltration
- AAMA E 501 – Dynamic Water Infiltration
- ASTM E 330 – Structural Design Loads (40psf)
- *Options for AAMA 508-07 – Pressure Equalized Rainscreen available